- ✓17.6oz Large Refill Wax Beads: Enough for a whole body waxing session,Our high-grade wax beans melt quickly, grip each strand of hair and removes unwanted hair in the bikini area, back, face, eyebrows, legs, arms, facial and brazilian from the root, delivering a painless experience home self-waxing ideal for hair removal needs for men and women.
- ✓ Low Melting Point Wax: Still worry about break or crack? With Lifestance waxing kit,you can apply back and forth and never worry about break even with zero waxing experience. It is a highly effective and easily applicable low melting point wax that allows new user to apply the wax back and forth and dry slower than speed waxing hard wax beans. Get rid of embarrassing of cracking or fast dry upon removal!
- ✓ All Purpose Wax: Our hard wax beans is designed for all over use. Tidy up brows to bikini line in one quick waxing session with our multi-use formula. Chamomile hard wax is gentle enough for face and fine hair. Violet wax is perfect for entire body and can be used for large areas like legs and arms. Lavender is as smooth as cream and can be used men’s chest and back.
- ✓ Money Saving: Offers a salon quality equipment at a fraction of the expense. Salon waxing costs a fortune. Just one eyebrow wax costs upwards to $30.While Lifestance home wax warmer kit provide 17.6oz hard wax beans,20 wax spatulas,5 wax collars and one wax warmer heater. Everything you need to get start with home waxing.
- ✓WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE: With our 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE on Lifestance violet wax hair removal kit or waxing kit, you have nothing to lose. Our priority is to make sure we provide you a top-quality product that meets and surpasses needs. If for whatever reason you don’t love our nose wax kit, let us know within 60 days, and we can give you a full refund or send you a replacement, no questions asked. Buy in confidence.
Waxing Kit, Lifestance European Wax Warmer Hair Removal Wax Kit with 17.6oz Hard Wax Beans for Eyebrow Facial Body Brazilian Waxing Cera Para Depilar
Lifestance Waxing Kit for Women
● Are you still spend high cost on salon and spa for eyebrow waxing or body waxing?
● Are you still struggling with hair growing back so fast after shaving few days?
● Are you still looking for one waxing kit that works for sensitive skin?
Get Lifestance Waxing Kit
The ideal starter waxing kit for the novice or the budget conscious professional. The wax warmer kit contains all the necessary waxing essentials for a complete professional service.
Eliminates stubborn, unwanted hair with results lasting up to 4 weeks. No more trouble with shaving.
Special designed for sensitive skin. Ideal for removing unwanted hair from legs, arms, back, face and more all at your comfort home, having glowing, fuzz-free skin in minutes.
Large Refill 17.5oz Hard Wax Beans
● 3.5oz Chamomile Hard Wax: Gentle enough for face and fine hair which can be used for eyebrow waxing
● 3.5oz Lavender Wax Beads: Lavender is as smooth as cream and can be used men’s chest and back.
● 10.5oz Violet Wax Beans: Violet wax is perfect for entire body and can be used for large areas like legs and arms.
How To Wax Your Own Eyebrows At Home?
● DEFINE YOUR EYEBROW SHAPE
Filling in the brow gives you more precision when it comes time to wax. Make sure that your brows look the way you want them to as the goal is to wax only the hairs that fall outside of your newly drawn-on borders. Once you’re fully satisfied with the shape, pass go and move on to the waxing part.
● PREP WAX CORRECTLY
Choosing the wax beans you like to heat in Lifestance wax pot. Wax should be the thickness of peanut butter or honey. Once it becomes too liquid and looks more like oil, it’s way too hot.Test a small amount on your wrist before applying.
● WORK IN SECTIONS
Waxing your eyebrows in sections, rather than in one fell swoop. This makes for easier application, more precise hair removal, and ultimately, better results. Wax the top of the tail, then the top of the bridge. After doing those two spots on one brow, repeat on the other side to make sure both brows look the same so far.Finish by waxing underneath the tail and the bridge, then do one last pass in between brows
● PULL WAX IN OPPOSITE
Smear the wax on in the direction of the hair.Hold skin tautly with one hand and remove the wax with the other. Pull it off parallel to the face and in the opposite direction of hair growth.
● CLEAN IT UP
To avoid irritation –wax each section of the brow only once. Still see some stragglers? Now’s the time for tweezers. A drop of oil, any kind, will cut through the stickiness and help you get it off.
● EYEBROW AFTER CARE
If your skin is sensitive,an aloe-based lotion or gel to soothe the area and tamp down redness. If you develop more serious redness,a dab of cortisone cream will help soothe any irritation.
And steer clear of oils or oil-based products afterward, as they can clog up the pores of freshly waxed skin.