1. Pour wax beads into the warmer. Rotate the knob to MAX for fast melting.
2. After wax is half-melted, turn the knob halfway back to your desired temp.
3. Test a small amount on the outside wrist: wax is applied warm, NOT BURNING HOT.
4. Glide hard wax with pressure following SAME direction of hair growth.
5. Wait for wax to HARDEN(this usually takes about 30-45 seconds). When wax taps like plastic(not sticky) to your finger, it’s time to REMOVE.
6. Try to flick up the edge of the wax strip with finger, pull wax off in OPPOSITE direction of hair growth.